For as long as I can remember my mom has loved Rod Stewart. And I quickly developed a love for his music as well. There is just something about that voice. I really didn’t think things could get better after his “Human” CD. But then came his “Songbook Series” and Lord help me- they are amazing. (Rumor has it that there is one more, he is just waiting to release it!)
Anyways, the point of this post is to say that he had a CD released today!! It is “Soulbook” and let me tell ya- it won’t let you down.
A pretty different concept, but only because I am so used to the songbook sound. So go check it out- promise you won’t regret it! Below is the track list for your enjoyment!
- It’s the Same Old Song
- My Cherie Amour (featuring Stevie Wonder)
- You Make Me Feel Brand New (featuring Mary J. Blige)
- (Your Love Keeps Lifting Me) Higher and Higher
- Tracks of My Tears
- Let It Be Me (featuring Jennifer Hudson)
- Rainy Night in Georgia
- What Becomes of the Broken Hearted
- Love Train
- You’ve Really Got a Hold On Me
- Wonderful World
- If You Don’t Know Me By Now
- Just My Imagination